The Celestron Advanced Series VX Equatorial Mount is a new generation of smaller equatorial mounts finely tuned for astro photography.
Packed full of new features this mount tracks and performs superbly.
Celestron Advanced Series VX Mount has a 30 lb payload.
Equipped with Celestron's All Star Polar Alignment & Autoguider support this telescope is easy to set up.
The Advanced Series VX Mount has built in Permanently Programmable Periodic Error Correction which allows you to track through long exposures.
The Celestron Advanced Series VX Mount has a 30lb payload which allows for the stacking of additional astro photography accessories such as guide scopes and cameras.
Enhanced motors and base castings allow the Advanced Series VX to handle greater load imbalances.
Comes with 2 Year Celestron Factory Warranty.
Celestron Advanced Series VX Mount Specifications:
- Payload - 30 lbs.
- Permanently Programmable Periodic Error Correction.
- Tripod - 2" Stainless Steel w/ Adjustable Legs.
- Dovetail Type - Vixen V-Style.
- Hand Controller - NexStar Plus w/ LCD Display.
- Slew Speeds - Nine slew speeds, 4 deg/sec maximum.
- Tracking Modes - EQ North, EQ South, Off.
- Motor Type - Low cog DC Servo Motors w/ Encoders on Both Axes.
- Counterweight - One 11lb Counterweight is included.
- Tripod Weight - 17lbs.
- Mount Head Weight - 18lbs.
- Total Weight, Including Counterweight - 46lbs.